Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Oh my oh my.....it has been way too long.....

Having missed posting projects on my blog, but sometimes life just hits and other things are more important...

However, I have been semi productive, begun a mini album...still unfinished and made some more Christmas cards.... and I'm so bad at remembering taking pictures....again life...

I've been cruising Pinterest and YouTube for good ideas I could make to decorate my home for fall, and this is what I was inspired to create...


I just love them... here I have some tea lights with flickering light and using batteries, but ordinary tea lights will work just fine too.

I've decided that I will add them to my shop items. These are for fall, but if you have a specific request please ask.

Price wise the lanterns are very affordable the large one is DKK 55,- and the small DKK 45.-. The price is excl. tea light.

You can fill the lantern with decoration sand, dried beans or pepples. I don't recommend using salt as that will be harmful if using battery tea lights.

Send me a mail if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment