Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy new year 2015

Hope you all have entered the new year well and happy.

At Casafrost there has been some changes. My oldest son moved out on his own...a bit of a change for his mother, but it was about time:-).

I've gotten a new hobby....still scrapbooking, but have limited myself to albums, card making, flowers and an occasional altered project. Oh my new hobby is soap making cold process. I love it and enjoy experimenting.

My blog will also contain information on cold process soap making. However in Danish as there are so much information on this subject in English and not so much in Danish:-). If you want to read it though just hit the translate button:-).

Thank you so much for visiting and remember I still have rhinestone trims, metal embellishments and lace in my shop here. When you place an order for min. DKK 100,00 / USD 20.00 shipping is free.

Take care and happy scrapbooking & soaping😃

No comments:

Post a Comment